1. The Ordered Product will be delivered to the delivery address anywhere within Mainland UK in accordance with the selected delivery option and within the estimated delivery time as specified in the Order Confirmation. “Mainland UK” does not include the Channel Islands, British Forces Post Office and mail forwarding companies, PO boxes, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey, Shetland Islands, Orkney Islands, Isle of Scilly and Scottish Islands and deliveries are not made to these areas.
2. The delivery dates provided on the Site and in the Order Confirmation are estimated delivery dates and non-binding. In the event that there is a change to the estimated delivery date provided in the Order Confirmation as a result of manufacturing delays or other unforeseen events, e-hernia plc will provide the Customer with a new delivery date or, if delivery is made through appointment as set forth in Section 4.4, contact the Customer to set a new appointment. If e-hernia plc is not able to deliver an Ordered Product within thirty (30) days after the Order was made by the Customer, and unless a later delivery date has been expressly agreed between e-hernia plc and the Customer, the Customer has a right to withdraw its Order in respect of the Ordered Product which has not been delivered and e-hernia plc will reimburse any amounts already paid to e-hernia plc by the Customer in relation to such Ordered Products.
3. Various delivery methods may be available to the Customer, depending on the type and size of the Ordered Products and the address to which the Customer would like the Ordered Products to be delivered. Information about the delivery options offered by e-hernia plc and related requirements and limitations can be found here https://www.e-hernia.co.uk. Before the Customer places an Order, he or she shall be informed of how the Ordered Products will be delivered and any requirements related to such delivery.
4. If an appointment must be made for delivery to take place, e-hernia plc or a designated third party shall contact the Customer after the Order is placed to set an appointment for the delivery to take place on a specified date and time period (“Appointment”). Any cancellation or rebooking by the Customer of an Appointment must be made at least forty-eight (48) hours before the scheduled delivery time. If a cancellation/rebooking is made after this time, e-hernia will not refund any costs relating to the delivery to the Customer and the Customer will have to pay for a new delivery of the Ordered Product. This applies also in cases where the first delivery was included in the price of the Ordered Product or delivery was otherwise provided to the Customer at no additional cost. If the Customer has ordered installation of the Ordered Product, the same cancellation/rebooking policy applies and any costs relating to the installation will not be refunded by e-hernia and the Customer will have to pay for a new installation of the Ordered Product, see also Section 5. This provision does not affect the Consumer's statutory rights.
5. The Ordered Product is delivered to and will be under the responsibility of the Customer from the moment the Ordered Product is physically delivered to the Customer, or to any third party designated by the Customer to take delivery.
6. delivery, and this is not due to any fault of e-hernia plc, e-hernia plc will not refund any costs incurred by e-hernia plc relating to the delivery or any services ordered to be performed at the time of delivery to the Customer. If the Customer would like a new delivery of the Ordered Product, the Customer should contact e-hernia plc Customer Service. The cost for any new delivery and additional services ordered by the Customer, such as installation and transportation of an old product to recycling, will be paid by the Customer.
7. If the Customer would not order a new delivery of the Ordered Product or such delivery is not ordered within fourteen days after the first delivery attempt failed, e-hernia plc may withdraw from the Contract through simple notice and at no additional cost to or compensation being due by e-hernia plc, other than the reimbursement of the price paid by the Customer to e-hernia plc for the Ordered Product, as the case may be less any costs incurred by e-hernia plc due to the return of the Ordered Product and/or any loss of value of the Ordered Product suffered since the first attempt to deliver.
8. If an Ordered Product shall be delivered with home delivery the Customer is obliged to ensure that it has protected floors, walls and thresholds, with extra precaution for walls and ceilings in confined spaces, and that there is free path without hindrance for the delivery of the Ordered Product and provision of any additional services ordered. The Customer also understands that e-hernia plc’ third party service providers work with protective equipment such as safety shoes due to work environment and safety. e-hernia plc or any designated third party is not responsible for any damage incurred which is due to the Customer not having ensured sufficient protection of any surfaces or if such damage is otherwise not due to negligence or fault by e-hernia plc or the third party service provider.